My 2015 Nissan Pulsar (#Projectpulsar)

Post pictures of your Nissan Pulsar here
kt53

Post by kt53 »

You'll probably get the plod stopping you now saying your number plate light is too bright!

Deleted User 470

Post by Deleted User 470 »

kt53 wrote:You'll probably get the plod stopping you now saying your number plate light is too bright!
Wouldn't surprise me! Plod in Essex are a nightmare!
atallon

Post by atallon »

Have you ever thought about upgrading the aerial to the shark fin antenna. Enquiring about it atm for myself but not sure on were to get a nice genuine one or how to fit at that
Deleted User 470

atallon wrote:Have you ever thought about upgrading the aerial to the shark fin antenna. Enquiring about it atm for myself but not sure on were to get a nice genuine one or how to fit at that
I don't run the factory aerial on my car. Mine has a Nissan juke antenna like this one

I believe the shark fin just screws into the antenna base and then you stick the fin over the factory Base. I will look at getting a shark fin in the future.
emendozadesigns

Post by emendozadesigns »

mrrichmond1995 wrote:So this arrived in the post today!
I had totally forgotten I had ordered this, must have been the booze over Christmas!

Decided to copy Ronnie and put a Nismo badge on the front grille of my pulsar

What do you guys think?

Daaaamn what do you have installed under the hood? I see red paint there behind the grill and the Nismo badge :)

BTW Is there any 1.5 Dci engine mods/upgrades in the forum?
Deleted User 470

emendozadesigns wrote:
mrrichmond1995 wrote:So this arrived in the post today!
I had totally forgotten I had ordered this, must have been the booze over Christmas!

Decided to copy Ronnie and put a Nismo badge on the front grille of my pulsar

What do you guys think?

Daaaamn what do you have installed under the hood? I see red paint there behind the grill and the Nismo badge :)

BTW Is there any 1.5 Dci engine mods/upgrades in the forum?
That red you can see is my air horns.

My car has got a backbox delete and a TDI tuning box.
Looking at getting a dpf and cat delete soon.
emendozadesigns

Post by emendozadesigns »

Awesome
Ronnieronson

Post by Ronnieronson »

mrrichmond1995 wrote:
atallon wrote:Have you ever thought about upgrading the aerial to the shark fin antenna. Enquiring about it atm for myself but not sure on were to get a nice genuine one or how to fit at that
I don't run the factory aerial on my car. Mine has a Nissan juke antenna like this one

I believe the shark fin just screws into the antenna base and then you stick the fin over the factory Base. I will look at getting a shark fin in the future.

Why am I only just seeing this???
Does the juke aerial work with DAB?...
Deleted User 470

Ronnieronson wrote:
mrrichmond1995 wrote:

Why am I only just seeing this???
Does the juke aerial work with DAB?...
The juke has dab from the factory so yes it works
Elbee51

Post by Elbee51 »

Hi, the problem with the Nissan Shark fin is that it lacks a connector for the separate DAB+ cable, so you loose DAB+
Someone on the Dutch forum www.nissanclub.nl who is a Nissan technician solved this by hiding the original antenna under the roof lining

Léon.