My 2015 Nissan Pulsar (#Projectpulsar)

Post pictures of your Nissan Pulsar here
Deleted User 470

Post by Deleted User 470 »

devangokani wrote:Do you have a wiring diagram for Pulsar head unit ?
For running external amps? I took a feed from each door

Pulsar15

Post by Pulsar15 »

Hi
Do you have instructions how to access DRL-bulbs?
Deleted User 470

Pulsar15 wrote:Hi
Do you have instructions how to access DRL-bulbs?
What you must do is first unclip the front splitter, this can be done by using a flat head screwdriver.
Once you have removed some of the splitter you can then undo the three 10mm bolts.
Manuver the plastic archliner out of the way and you can then stick your hand up into the space and feel the back of the DRL & Foglight.

Message me if you need any more help.
Ronnieronson

Post by Ronnieronson »

mrrichmond1995 wrote:
Ronnieronson wrote:Looks great :-)
What bulbs did you use for the drls?
Thanks man! I used these bulbs https://www.amazon.co.uk/VANSSI-Power-B ... 2+led+bulb
These bulbs were a doddle to mod and fit! - can't thank you enough for this info :D
Deleted User 470

Ronnieronson wrote:
mrrichmond1995 wrote:
Ronnieronson wrote:Looks great :-)
What bulbs did you use for the drls?
Thanks man! I used these bulbs https://www.amazon.co.uk/VANSSI-Power-B ... 2+led+bulb
These bulbs were a doddle to mod and fit! - can't thank you enough for this info :D

You are more than welcome man! Got a picture of what your Pulsar looks like with them fitted?
Ronnieronson

Post by Ronnieronson »

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Deleted User 470

Ronnieronson wrote:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
She looks amazing!
Last edited by Deleted User 470 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pulsar15

Post by Pulsar15 »

Looks great with Led bulbs:)
I have questions about tdi tuning box:
-how long installation takes?
-is it visible to dealer that box has Been installed,eventhough I remove before Service?
I still have warranty and I dont want to risk it.
Ronnieronson

Post by Ronnieronson »

mrrichmond1995 wrote: She looks amazing! Have you got any pictures of the Custom Juke intake? Interested in that!

Just been and taken a couple of quick snaps.
Injen obviously designed this kit to fit the juke nismo- so I had to make a section of 45 degree bend and ended up binning the injen filter in favour of a k&n with a 45 degree angled inlet.
Works quite well (injen reckon 10-14bhp difference on the juke nismo, so I'd imagine it's a similar gain range on any mr16ddt engine).
Gives the car a lovely growl under load, and plenty of turbo chatter when you let off the throttle :D
May look to fitting a mushroom filter behind the headlight at some point, so I can get a larger surface area of filter- but it's doing the job nicely for now.
Please excuse the somewhat mangled filter- we went through a few different configurations of this where the bonnet was squashing the cone, before I got the placement just right!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Deleted User 470

Pulsar15 wrote:Looks great with Led bulbs:)
I have questions about tdi tuning box:
-how long installation takes?
-is it visible to dealer that box has Been installed,eventhough I remove before Service?
I still have warranty and I dont want to risk it.
Hey!
Installation takes about 10 mins. 15 if you really dont know what you are doing!
Visibility is really up to you and how you decide to route the cables, I have mine zip tied to the factory wiring loom and the TDI Tuning Box sits between the battery and the ECU.

Would you like a picture?