Coilovers

Faults and Technical chat for the Nissan Pulsar
RaceworX

Post by RaceworX »

I e-mailed James at BC coilovers as I noticed they had updated the list of available products to include the almera N17 which I thought they had used rather than the pulsar C13. it turns out the N17 is a genuine chassis code but they pointed out that they believe the setup for the C12 platform would fit the C13 this follows from my research looking at C12 setups. they kindly sent me some pictures of the C12 setup :-

having had mine up and looked at the OEM setup this looks remarkably close.

specs are 5kgmm front and rear and cost £769 I don't know how much they can lower the car by.

DigT190

Post by DigT190 »

Is that price because of the fact the Car is newer or...? I got My BC's from FKautomotive and they were only £550 for the juke.
RaceworX

Post by RaceworX »

I don't know dude that seems to be standard price at the moment until they have a sail or some other discount.
Dutch-Pulsar

Post by Dutch-Pulsar »

Any update on the available coilovers? I couldn't find anything made for the pulsar. I could find coilovers from Tein and Cusco made available for the Nissan Visia. This car has the same modelcode (C13). I'm gonna try and find out if this will fit!
Dutch-Pulsar

Post by Dutch-Pulsar »

No update?
RaceworX

Post by RaceworX »

If you e-mail BC im sure they will be able to help you those C12 ones they have sent look very close to the OEM shocks on the car. i haven't ordered any as i have other project cars on the go at the moment :)