Nissan connect

Faults and Technical chat for the Nissan Pulsar
Slinky

Post by Slinky »

Anyone had any luck with the app? Can't log in as password incorrect error yet I know it is right and the instructions on the website don't seem to tally with the pulsar.

dagger

Post by dagger »

I don't use the App, I just connect via bluetooth on my Windows phone
Quasar9

Post by Quasar9 »

I had issue with my Android phone but an Apple I phone was OK . As Slinky says, I just use the blue tooth to connect as the app is not that useful.
jamieearl

Post by jamieearl »

I have noticed the app is very badly written and you need to enter your email address in case sensative. So if you signed up with a capital J as the first letter you need to log in with that... As anyone in IT knows email addresses don't need that..
Slinky

Post by Slinky »

without the connect app you cant make use of all the functionality available from the sat nav.
qvcman

Post by qvcman »

I had desperate trouble with sorting the connect App. Nissan really don't make it easy to do the whole connect piece, but I have found a YouTube video that is immensely useful and does help get the job done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WOIXok5LY4&sns=em

Key is that the App should be installed and should be running with the You+Nissan login details accepted BEFORE you pair with the car, otherwise the App doesn't work properly and you get grumpy customers like me.

It also seems that you have to register the car through this site https://owners.nissanconnect.eu/aqPortal/GB/en otherwise it won't find it. This is different to the site I had my Juke registered on...Grrrrrr

Hope this helps some of you get connected.

Rob :-)