Intelligent key

Faults and Technical chat for the Nissan Pulsar
piglet

Post by piglet »

Has any one had a problem with locking the NIssan Pulsar? I have a problem that comes and go's most of the time it locks ok, then it won't lock but says Boleyn found. I have to get in and start it then stop it, then it will lock. The model is the 1.2 Dig.t Acenta.

kt53

Post by kt53 »

I had a similar problem today. Warning beeps when I tried to lock it and "No key found", or something similar. I had to get in, start/stop again and it was then OK. If it happens again I'll go into the Nissan garage.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

I has all sorts of problems like "key not found", "key id incorrect", etc until I replaced the battery.
Liam

Post by Liam »

Me too, daily occurrence, key ID incorrect etc...
Deleted User 470

Post by Deleted User 470 »

I have the same problem.
Key ID Incorrect, No Key Found.
The range on my key fob is also shocking! I have to be about 4 meters away otherwise it wont work.
It used to work from across a busy supermarket car park but not anymore!
keithbrown53

Post by keithbrown53 »

Oddly enough, was picking up my son last night and from his door to where the car was parked was maybe 50 meters. I was able to remotely unlock and lock the car. If you are experiencing poor range across clear sight lines, then replacing the battery would be the first thing I'd try,
Deleted User 470

keithbrown53 wrote:Oddly enough, was picking up my son last night and from his door to where the car was parked was maybe 50 meters. I was able to remotely unlock and lock the car. If you are experiencing poor range across clear sight lines, then replacing the battery would be the first thing I'd try,
I have had 2 different batteries put in the key-fob and both have had the same result sadly.
kt53

Post by kt53 »

Do you only have a problem with one of the fobs, or both? If with both it doesn't seem likely to be a problem with the fob itself.
Deleted User 470

kt53 wrote:Do you only have a problem with one of the fobs, or both? If with both it doesn't seem likely to be a problem with the fob itself.
Going to give the other keyfob a go now.
Rivendell63

Post by Rivendell63 »

Does anyone know where the receptor is for the keyfob signals ? If this area is facing you then the signal would be unobstructed and appear to function from a greater distance.