Reverse Camera problem?

Faults and Technical chat for the Nissan Pulsar
HillBill

Post by HillBill »

"Good" to hear, I have the same problem - unreproduceable and very frustrating.

You're not alone :(

I'll get it replaced, too
--
2017 1.6Dig-T Acenta

_Victoria_

Post by _Victoria_ »

I've reset the camera settings (brightness etc) to default and haven't seen the problem since (for now, it's been a few months). It would've been better if I could make it reproducible instead as I'm pretty sure it's not gone, but...

Good luck with reproducing it at the dealer's.
HillBill

Post by HillBill »

Second that, it is unreproduceable... I'm going to ask fro a replacement under warranty

But I've found in the manual that you should be very careful when using pressure washers around the camera... I hope this helps you
--
2017 1.6Dig-T Acenta
_Victoria_

Post by _Victoria_ »

I usually don't wash the car myself... But I doubt that the issue is related to that.

I can report, though, that after leaving the default settings for brightness etc, I haven't seen the issue appear, besides a tiny little flicker just a few times while in a garage.
Igloo Q BirdBath

Post by Igloo Q BirdBath »

After rain and especially at night my rear camera will split the image placing the bottom part on top. The view is very grainy, no matter what the setting. Had the dealer look at it. They said no errors were reported on the system and they had never heard of the issue before. I have to take pictures when it next happens.