Toe hitch

Faults and Technical chat for the Nissan Pulsar
danielk

Post by danielk »

Anyone got one fitted?

Aim driving the 1.5 diesel so a little worryed about the lack of power to pull a trailer,, it will only be a small trailer that aim pulling as aim in the middle of building my house and sick of paying for deliverys charges for small DIY stuff.

Seen on ebay there handy enuff bought,,u can get them for 150euro delivered by post,,will have to fit them yrself tho
Back bumper as to come off and small peace cut for the hitch

Has anyone removed there back bumper before?
Do the rear lights have to be removed to get aces to nuts/bolts

Ill probaly end up doing the wiring for trailer lights myself at some stage but for now the hitch only is the plan of action

kt53

Post by kt53 »

I don't know where you like danielk, but in the UK it would be illegal to tow a trailer which doesn't have working lights. Wiring for the trailer at a later date would not be an option.
Swe

Post by Swe »

I have done it on a 1.2l and it was easy to do. Bought from RAMEDER a hitch that not requires any mod on bumper, it was a detachable AUTO-HAK towbar complete set - NISSAN PULSAR Hatchback Product number: 134153-11365-1. This includes wiring that fits directly in left/right rear lights contacts. The bumber is easy to remove, instructions follow step by step. No programming is needed, just plug and play. https://www.rameder.eu/auto-hak-towbar- ... 365-1.html click on installation instructions, 1pdf for electrical and 1pdf for hitch.
danielk

Post by danielk »

Great
Thats perfect for what i want
Thanks for posting the info
Swe

Post by Swe »

Good luck Daniel. If you need any support during installation, just mail me //Swe