Cigarette light not working

Faults and Technical chat for the Nissan Pulsar
BCH

Post by BCH »

Hi guys can you help my Pulsar cigarette light is not working. Can you help me out. Where is the fuse and what size is it. Any pictures would be great.

Thanks guys.

nottmsteve

Post by nottmsteve »

Ok, this is not intended as an insult, but are you sure it's the socket? Is whatever you're plugging in fused? Have you tried more than one device in it? I'm sure there's a post on here already with a pic of the fusebox and what does what
2017 1.2 Pulsar Tekna
2017 1.2 Micra Acenta
BCH

Post by BCH »

Not seen the post about the cigarette light..Yes I have a tyre pump didn't work in it and works in the wife car. And my TomTom didn't work either.
BCH

Post by BCH »

:?:
BCH

Post by BCH »

Will need a bit of help guys if you know
kt53

Post by kt53 »

Standard question - If it's still under warranty have you been back to the dealership?
BCH

Post by BCH »

Yes still under warranty but thought I would have a look at changing the fuse myself first. If it's not a fuse then I will go to Nissan.
Finchburger

Post by Finchburger »

On the back of nottmsteve, I have to use an adapter in the caravan for plugging certain things in as the metal contacts kept shorting it. If it's fuse related check once fitted with a few different sized adapters to plug in usb, camera etc. Take them out and turn them 90 degrees and plug back in. Not all cigarette adapters are the same size and length. I thought the caravan place were crazy when they 1st explained this to me but 12 fuses later...
Good luck no matter what the issue is.
2014 1.2 Dig-t Tekna
Steelmate reverse sensors
LED full beams