Fuses location

Faults and Technical chat for the Nissan Pulsar
Oldtimer

Post by Oldtimer »

Hello,
I'm an owner of a new pre-reg Pulsar 1.2 manual Tekna and at the moment I'm really just finding my way around the various 'toys', but I can't find the location of the fuses as I want to connect my dash cam onto a fuse outlet which is live with the ignition on and off with the ignition off. The owners manual doesn't really make it clear and I don't want to start destroying my car !!
My car already has the dreaded dashboard rattle which is very annoying ,also the gearchange into 6th gear is very stiff which I hope will improve will increased miles.
I may change my 18" wheels for 17" to give me a smoother ride, anyone else done this alteration ?

Happy Christmas to everyone .

cousinjack

Post by cousinjack »

Page 8-22 in the manual shows the fusebox is located at the end of the dash.You need to have the passenger door open to gain access though.

HTH

Geoff
Cousinjack AKA Geoff
Redruth Cornwall
Oldtimer

Post by Oldtimer »

Thanks ,I'll have a look after Christmas as it's a bit hectic at the moment !!
Happy Christmas and all the best for the New Year from Neale.
Oldtimer

Post by Oldtimer »

Thanks for the help, I've fitted the dash cam ,but what a bizarre location for the fuses and not very easy to access !!

Regards from Neale.
dubya

Post by dubya »

Can you give me a bit more info on the fuse access? There appears to be a slim slot in the edge of the panel, do I put a screwdriver blade in there and lever it, or what.
Any help greatly appreciated.
'bout time.
Rob
Deleted User 470

Post by Deleted User 470 »

dubya wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:00 pm Can you give me a bit more info on the fuse access? There appears to be a slim slot in the edge of the panel, do I put a screwdriver blade in there and lever it, or what.
Any help greatly appreciated.
'bout time.
Rob
Yes place a flathead screwdriver in and pull it off.
danielk

Post by danielk »

Fuse box is in a right handy place
Better then going upside down under the steering wheel