Workshop Manual

Faults and Technical chat for the Nissan Pulsar
YORKIE

Post by YORKIE »

On my previous car a Nissan Primera P12 I managed to get a CD Workshop manual, can you get one for a 65 reg Pulsar Tekna 1.2 , either on a CD or a Haynes type book.

danielk

Post by danielk »

Would also like to get one for my diesel
Particulate Driver

Post by Particulate Driver »

I would too, I think it’s a case of the pulsar has died a death before Haynes got round to bringing out a manual. Looks like we’ll never get one now.
kt53

Post by kt53 »

Our local Nissan dealership currently has a big sales push on the Pulsar. I wonder if they are telling potential purchasers that production will stop later this year.
danielk

Post by danielk »

Any update in this 🤔
Metalmickey

Post by Metalmickey »

The Pulsar has similarities to both the QQ and Juke, so possibly checking out those makes could be a pointer to resolving Pulsar issues.
Have not heard of a workshop manual for Pulsars, likely due to production been stopped.
Are there any Nissan techs on here who can confirm any of this.
Deleted User 667

Post by Deleted User 667 »

Not come across one yet. Although it took me 6 years to locate the workshop manual for the K13 Micra with notes on the DIG-S engine (the ones I kept finding only related to 1.2 N/A engine) so...!

Given that the Pulsar exists, there should be an official Nissan manual knocking around somewhere... its just a matter of locating it, or waiting for somebody to distribute it!
podge3

Post by podge3 »

Ste-GX

Post by Ste-GX »

podge3 wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:35 am This of any interest?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WORKSHOP-MAN ... ect=mobile
I messaged this seller asking what engine does the manual cover and what was the model series on the front/forward. I sent that at the end of March and haven't heard a thing so I'm dubious of that item.

I've had a good few Nissan manuals now (Almera n15, n16, Sunny N14. Primera p11, p12, Maxima A32) and could not find one for the pulsar C13 anywhere online. I think we need a Nissan tech to very kindly share one.
PulsarNismo94

Post by PulsarNismo94 »

The reason why there are no manuals for the C13 as of yet is partly because it's still quite a new car, with Nissan and Renault sharing many components both have to give the go ahead on a kind of Haynes manual. Haynes are probably unlikely to release one partly because of expense, but mainly due to demand. There will be one at some point, just when its cost effective enough for the manual company.

The Pulsar is also known as the Tiida C13 down under, worth a look maybe?

I'd be happy to help in anyway I can.

Tommo (Nissan Tech 2years)
Nissan Pulsar 1.6 Dig-T '15