Loose Handbrake Handle

Faults and Technical chat for the Nissan Pulsar
Muz333

Post by Muz333 »

So after putting my friend on my insurance to share a long journey he appears to have been overly rough on the handbrake. Now when I push the button on the handbrake rather than being pushed in the whole plastic handle slides up instead. I assume it was glued on before and he has yanked it so hard it’s become unglued, I’ve attached a video to better describe this. Is there an easy fix here or is it better to try and get it seen by a garage when I don’t have work?

View My Video

Deleted User 470

Post by Deleted User 470 »

Muz333 wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:27 am So after putting my friend on my insurance to share a long journey he appears to have been overly rough on the handbrake. Now when I push the button on the handbrake rather than being pushed in the whole plastic handle slides up instead. I assume it was glued on before and he has yanked it so hard it’s become unglued, I’ve attached a video to better describe this. Is there an easy fix here or is it better to try and get it seen by a garage when I don’t have work?

View My Video
Im glad im not the only one who has this! I might take my pulsar apart tonight and see if I can fix it. Ill report back.
tranceformer

Post by tranceformer »

I too have the same problem... is it an easy fix?