Disable speed limiter alarm?

Faults and Technical chat for the Nissan Pulsar
kapasaki

Post by kapasaki »

I didn't try Torque, but another one called Car Scanner. That one was able to connect to my car, but using a generic OBD2 CAN protocol (ISO 15765-4 CAN 11bit ID 500 kbaud), after it failed connecting with the Consult III.

My BT adapter is also a cheap one, and version 1.5. I tried both NDS III and II, without success.

My car is the 2017 make, perhaps something has changed in the protocol(s) it's using(?).

I searched a bit for the Consult III Plus, and SW was easy enough to find, but the diagnostic HW is a bit pricey. Even the Chinese copies seem to cost 600+ USD. Taking into consideration the risk of them not working with my car, and even if they did work, then there might not be the setting I was originally looking for (speed limiter)... so, I have think about this. :)

kapasaki

Post by kapasaki »

Has anyone tried Consult 4? Those seem to be more reasonably priced, but not so easy to find.

Found one here: http://flyobd.com/shop/product/nissan-consult-4/

but I'm not sure about the reliability of the seller... has anyone ordered anything from this flyobd.com? Or know a safe place to order from?