Engine + ESP + start/stop system faults

Faults and Technical chat for the Nissan Pulsar
MousT_21

Post by MousT_21 »

Hi all,
I've got Pulsar since May 2015. After couple of days and 1000km my car is back in Nissan Service. First was indicated the engine fault. After restarted the engine the ESP and start/stop system fault starts to blink too. When occured all of these indications the normal drive is unpossible. At yet Nissan's technicians reprogrammed the ECM, but after 15km the problem occured again. Now they are waiting for new ECM and I'm strong believe that my problem will be resolved. Anyone have the same faults?
Last edited by MousT_21 on Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

C7FEY

Post by C7FEY »

Hi, Yes im having the same faults with the stop / start system fault. Been back to the dealers who ran a diagnostics and claimed there was a fault which would be dealt with when Nissan do a recall. Nissan don't know anything about it and now want me to pay for a diagnostics myself to see if there s a warranty issue or not. The car has also had an issue with the front radar having a fault as well. And an annoying rattle under the centre of the car.
Hit a brick wall with Nissan and main dealers so now having an independent diagnostics done to pursue a repair under the sale of goods act.
The car is a 1.5 Tekna with 2300 miles on the clock.
To add the first visit back to the dealers with problems was after 3 weeks.
Think Nissan need to realise there is an issue with their technology as there are the same problems with the Qashqai and Juke as well.
MousT_21

Post by MousT_21 »

So....after 2 weeks I received my car. Official the technicians changed and reprogrammed the ECM. There were inspected some problems on CAN-bus, and I think an overvoltage might occure. After all I'm almost sure that all problems were generated by additional park sensors installation. Of course Nissan can't recognize, that they made something wrong. At yet car's desktop is clear and I need believe that everything gonna be alright.
MousT_21

Post by MousT_21 »

I'm back. After first diagnose I was in service another two times with the same issue. Engine fault control started blinks every time when car was hard accelerated or braked. Finally, after another month in service a Nissan's magicians found a problem with main engine wires.