Nissanconnect registration and activation

Problems using the forum - post here. Not Car Related.
TK68

Post by TK68 »

Hi, I have just taken delivery of my new Pulsar Tekna and I am having difficulties with the Nissanconnect registration and activation. I have registered on the Owners' portal and started the registration process on www.nissanconnect.eu but the Pulsar isn't even on the list of models to choose from. I tried to simply put in another model (Juke) plus my VINCI to complete the registration but was then unable to activate the system. I couldn't even login to my android Nissanconnect app and only got a "wrong username and password" error message. Does anyone here have a workaround for all this so I can actually use the Connect apps functionality? Thanks, Tom

viewphotographic

Post by viewphotographic »

I have had this problem since I collected my Pulsar in June 2015, my android HTC M8 connects to the car fine, I can listen to my music through Bluetooth and make and receive calls, but the apps function doesn't work. My Nissan connect app says it connected to the car but when I try to use the apps in the car it says I am not connected. To be honest the only apps you can use in the car is Google search, and trip advisor so I'm not the bothered about it not working. Unless the Google app updates my Sat nav maps and info I won't be trying again to connect it. I spent 30 mins on the phone to Nissan customer service who reset my username and changed my vehicle from a Juke to a Pulsar but I think the android app just doesn't work. My misses has a iPhone 6s, and that connects fine to her Quasqui
Tez

Post by Tez »

gezt

Post by gezt »

Just entered the vin and it says it's not supported, any ideas
barton71

Post by barton71 »

I'm having the same issue. Can't register my Pulsar because it doesn't appear on the drop down menu. I managed to register for You+Nissan but it seems you need to register the car on NissanConnect to get certain apps to work.
gezt

Post by gezt »

Got mine done yesterday, just did the Nissan connect app and Nissan+you app, connected via bluethooth ,can now use Google etc
barton71

Post by barton71 »

gezt wrote:Got mine done yesterday, just did the Nissan connect app and Nissan+you app, connected via bluethooth ,can now use Google etc
Just tried that and it works. Didn't know I had to activate the 2 year subscription. Thanks.