New to the Nissan Pulsar Forums? Introduce yourself here
YORKIE

Post by YORKIE »

Hi everyone I am a newbie to the forum, I hail from Yorkshire but am currently residing in Cornwall .I am eagerly waiting for my 15 reg Pulsar 1.2 DIGI T Tekna to be delivered so will be looking to the forum for info, tips and advice. So might as well get the ball rolling with my first question would purchasing seat covers for the front leather seats compromise the seats heating ability. Just one note of sadness I am having to say goodbye to my Primera which I have had for thirteen years.

nottmsteve

Post by nottmsteve »

Welcome to the forum mate :D

Interesting question. To me, the whole point of leather seats is that you don't have covers, however that wasn't the question!

Bearing in mind that the heat has to go through your trousers to warm your bum, then I wouldn't think so but I wouldn't leave it on for too long.
2017 1.2 Pulsar Tekna
2017 1.2 Micra Acenta
YORKIE

Post by YORKIE »

Hi I can see your point, it was a bum question to ask I know :lol: :lol: ( forgive the pun ) but was thinking along the lines of wear and scuff marks.
kt53

Post by kt53 »

I might be slightly concerned about the seat overheating with a cover on it. To continue on the 'bum' note, the human posterior doesn't generally fully encompass the seat so additional heat can still dissipate, whereas it might be contained by the cover.