ntec in scotland

New to the Nissan Pulsar Forums? Introduce yourself here
fujikun

Post by fujikun »

Hello all, i am getting my Pulsar Ntec next wed. I am downsizing as i dont need to tow my caravan anymore,
wife has a juke and ive had many nissans although never a pulsar, i remember when going to pick our first juke up in 2014 and seeing a pulsar in the showroom and was impressed with the size inside.
four years on and thinking what to buy i remebered the pulsar, the beauty for me is its the same platform as the qashqai same engine ,gearbox etc, but at a few thousand cheaper.
its a secret not many people figured out i guess but better for us lads.
i am retired now but still with young kids, and the car will be spot on for us. frugel with space.
zero car tax too brill. happy to find this forum, keep ya posted. :)

nottmsteve

Post by nottmsteve »

You're right it's a secret. I'd never heard of a Pulsar. When I was looking to replace my convertible, I used Autotrader and it's filters to start, to see what was out there. It was only when I started filtering with the bits - ie leather, cruise control, climate control etc that up pops half a dozen Nissan Pulsars. "Wassat" ? I thoought...... next thing I'd gone into more detail, found it was exactly what I wanted and then set about finding the right spec/mileage/colour etc
2017 1.2 Pulsar Tekna
2017 1.2 Micra Acenta
Pinky

Post by Pinky »

I was obsessed... not into cars really. Just saw one and got it into my head that's what I wanted. Dreaded test driving it in case it was awful but here we are 2 weeks later and I love it... although I still can't pull away and I'm still obsessing over every camera when I park haha! As a 5'4 woman there's LOADS of space in the back behind me. Not that we have many people sit there haha. But hubby is enjoying the space in the boot and we go away in the car for a week's holiday once a year so it should make that a lot easier
kt53

Post by kt53 »

Pinky wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 12:20 pm As a 5'4 woman there's LOADS of space in the back behind me. Not that we have many people sit there haha. But hubby is enjoying the space in the boot and we go away in the car for a week's holiday once a year so it should make that a lot easier
I think you are being horrible to your husband. When you have so much space behind you why does he have to go in the boot?
Pinky

Post by Pinky »

Haha! It's just another storage facility for his fishing gear!