New Pulsar

New to the Nissan Pulsar Forums? Introduce yourself here
HPS13

Post by HPS13 »

Hi everyone

I have just ordered my next car, a 2016 reg pulsar 1.6 DiG t. Really looking forward to picking it up next Tuesday. Really like this forum, lots of useful information and advice. :D

gezt

Post by gezt »

Good luck with the new car, nice , I have the metallic red, keep an eye on battery, common fault on original ones, make sure you get it checked before and of warranty.
Welcome to the forum and come join on Facebook.
HPS13

Post by HPS13 »

Many thanks, I will have the battery tested when I get it. The warranty expires at the end of May so I will make sure anything needing replaced is done before then. I am getting a red one too, I did see a white one which was nice but opted for the red as it also has less miles and 6 months newer.

Have you modified your car in any way or kept it standard? I have seen a few people do some upgrades particularly on the juke nismo which shares the same engine.
gezt

Post by gezt »

Not touched mine, its standard tekna, just added chrome step plates.
Moowin2

Post by Moowin2 »

Just got my pulsar last week love it great drive , just noticed the stop start feature today , is it easy to turn it off if you do wish too ??
kt53

Post by kt53 »

You have to switch it off every time you start the engine. The switch is on the lower dash, between the steering wheel and the driver's door. There's no simply way to permanently disable it, more's the pity.
Moowin2

Post by Moowin2 »

Lol yeah I just found it this morning thx anyway 👍
syneman

Post by syneman »

It’s a great car