New to the Nissan Pulsar Forums? Introduce yourself here
SteveT

Post by SteveT »

Bit about me, rapidly approaching the big 60, married with 4 kids and can generally be found on 2 wheels rather than 4.

For years I've owned Vauxhall's, Cavaliers, Astra's Nova (only one) and was looking for another car earlier this year. I'd set my heart on an Insignia the wife wanted and Astra, when we looked the Insignia was too big for the wife and I kept banging my head on the Astra so that ruled them both out.

Walking round the forecourt we came across a Pulsar, hand on heart I'd never seen one before but we looked round it. It's a 1.5 diesel on a 15 plate, at time of purchase it had just shy of 28k on the clock with a screen price of £8k. It was comfy with plenty of leg room in the back for the two youngest kids so I arranged a test drive. I was pleasantly surprised, went well, stopped well and went where I pointed it. Back at the dealers we did the paperwork and I've now owned it for around 6 weeks.

Developed the stop/start issue today but it's under warranty so that's not an worry, hopefully it is just a blip. I've read a few posts on here regarding it and it seems more of an annoyance than a big issue.

gezt

Post by gezt »

Welcome, there's a Facebook page aswell as this one.
Pulsars are great, I have the 1.6 tekna and love it.
They have stopped making them now so it will be fairly rare in the future.
Post some pics 2hen you can.
Sandancer

Post by Sandancer »

Hi there, I’ve had a 1.2 pulsar and now have the 1.6 turbo petrol. Cracking cars, loads of kit and swallow luggage etc.
kt53

Post by kt53 »

The boot is a bit of an unusual shape, but once you sus it out it does hold lots.