hi from belgium

New to the Nissan Pulsar Forums? Introduce yourself here
gillesvo

Post by gillesvo »

Hi, my name is gilles and i live in Westrozebeke, belgium. Until february, I've driven a juke but I changed this one to the pulsar connector edition in dark grey :) full option without leather.

20150304_200628.jpg

20150307_200908.jpg

uamade

Post by uamade »

Hello from Switzertland :)

Very nice colour of the car!
--
hope for the best, plan for the worst
JM28

Post by JM28 »

Hello from antwerp :D
I just bought a new car Nissan pulsar 1.2 DIG T N-Connecta. I will get it on the 13th.
I’m excited! It’s my first brand new car.
kt53

Post by kt53 »

It's a nice car. That's the same engine and trim version that I have. Generally very happy with it, bar a few annoying 'features' like the auto wipers which only seem to work with certain types of rain. :-)
JM28

Post by JM28 »

That's just funny if it works that way. I'll see it myself soon hehe. What is the most common faulty with this car?
kt53

Post by kt53 »

Stop/Start issues seem to be the main one. When I complained about problems with mine, the guy in the dealership basically said I was lucky it was working at all as most systems seemed to pack in completely. Not really the attitude you want to hear in a main dealership.
JM28

Post by JM28 »

Is it when you stopped like for example at the red light and you wanna drive away ? Because i had that problem when I tested the car it was like 3x that my engine shut off or is it me? I don’t know...
kt53

Post by kt53 »

I had a lot of trouble with the car stalling when I tried to pull away once Stop/Start had actioned. It did improve after service so I suspect something was done to the electronics controlling it. I have also noticed a couple of other issues with the system. 1) If traffic lights change just as Stop/Start kicks in and you press the clutch, the engine doesn't always restart. You have to release the clutch and press it a second time to fire the engine back up. 2) It takes 2 or 3 seconds for the engine to fire back up once the clutch is depressed in all situations so don't expect to be quickly away from lights once Stop/Start has activated. I generally switch the system off now. Just a pity there is no way to permanently deactivate the system.
JM28

Post by JM28 »

Just as i thought. Guess i'll have to drive mine more often to get use to it. Cause I live in the city and hopefully i won't get in trouble for this 😁. Thnx for the info btw.