DiG-T 190 Horn

All Nissan Pulsar related discussions
KLSsandman

Post by KLSsandman »

Hi,

Does anyone else find the horn a bit weak? Its tone makes me think twice before using it now!

Thanks
Simon

Ronnieronson

Post by Ronnieronson »

yep..... replaced mine with a 139db stebel nautilus horn... massive difference!
Deleted User 470

Post by Deleted User 470 »

Fitted a set of dual trumpet air horns with a compressor. People don't know whether to move or shit there self!
mango

Post by mango »

Did anyone who fitted an aftermarket horn investigate whether a horn from another nissan model sounded better? I think the horn is terrible and was wondering if a qashqai or x-trail one would sound better and be a more simpler plug and play solution.

I used to own a K11 Micra SR which had an elegant solution for a beefier horn sound, it had two of them!
2016 Pulsar N-Tec 1.6 DIG-T
prokolt

Post by prokolt »

hi all i have prblem to find original horn on my nissan 1.5 dci i want to replace it with pneumatic bosh horn can somebody help me or have service workshop manual ?

many thanks
Ronnieronson

Post by Ronnieronson »

prokolt wrote:hi all i have prblem to find original horn on my nissan 1.5 dci i want to replace it with pneumatic bosh horn can somebody help me or have service workshop manual ?

many thanks
Remove the plastic slam panel cover between the headlights- horn is accessed through there behind the grill
Davidstras

Post by Davidstras »

Do you need to add relay or can you connect to the standard wiring without it?
kt53

Post by kt53 »

Had to use mine today when a dickhead walked straight out in front of me while texting. He hardly blinked!
Particulate Driver

Post by Particulate Driver »

Some people have a death wish, even when they know you’re there.
Particulate Driver

Post by Particulate Driver »

Don’t forget folks to give cyclists one and a half metres room, or risk a £100 fine + 3 penalty points.
Saw this new law on the news, but don’t really see how it’s going to get enforced. Surely the police have more things to do that constantly monitoring the clearance allowed for cyclists.
Having said that though, the motorist is always an easy target for the law.