Can anyone help with advice please????

All Nissan Pulsar related discussions
Rae

Post by Rae »

Hi all, I am new to this forum and am in need of advice please. I purchased a pulsar Tekna this week, 15 reg and 1.2 dig t petrol. I did have a note but am in love with this new car......but today on the dash the yellow triangle of doom appeared saying system fault and to little illuminations that look like the are identifying the sensors for front and back to be the issue. I was driving to asda at the time so parked up and when I returned to drive home it did not happen again. I did car the garage and they were great...but really interested to see if anyone has experienced the same problem .

Deleted User 470

Post by Deleted User 470 »

Rae wrote:Hi all, I am new to this forum and am in need of advice please. I purchased a pulsar Tekna this week, 15 reg and 1.2 dig t petrol. I did have a note but am in love with this new car......but today on the dash the yellow triangle of doom appeared saying system fault and to little illuminations that look like the are identifying the sensors for front and back to be the issue. I was driving to asda at the time so parked up and when I returned to drive home it did not happen again. I did car the garage and they were great...but really interested to see if anyone has experienced the same problem .
I have only had this once when there was sleet and snow which covered the front sensor, I have also seen front number plates sitting too low which can obstruct it.
Rae

Post by Rae »

Thanks for the reply,I am taking it back to get it checked at the garage on Monday. It only looks like a sensor problem but hey I'm not a mechanic lol. Is there any otheryipsyou can give me about this car please.
Deleted User 470

Post by Deleted User 470 »

Rae wrote:Thanks for the reply,I am taking it back to get it checked at the garage on Monday. It only looks like a sensor problem but hey I'm not a mechanic lol. Is there any otheryipsyou can give me about this car please.
What sort of tips would you like to know?
Rae

Post by Rae »

My Nissan pulsar is having issues. The first is a sensor issue.... The second is the tyre pressure warning light. I have checked all tyres and they are what they should be. When I look on the dash it only gives me reads for 3 tyres and other is blank. I have tried to rest the settings but no luck. Can anyone give advice please.
Rae
danielk

Post by danielk »

Think u can reset the senors on the on board computer?