Window Auto Closer Module

All Nissan Pulsar related discussions
Gervil Torpos

Post by Gervil Torpos »

Hi, i have finnaly buy the module for Nissan Qashqai and the module work perfectly with Pulsar. I have juste cut two wire un the module to put on the positive signal for lock and unlock car.

Deleted User 667

Post by Deleted User 667 »

Particulate Driver wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 6:54 pm I'm never sure whether to have air con on with auto, or on separately. I don't find the manual much help . Is the minimum temp you can set 16, as I couldn't set mine any lower than that when it was hot weather yesterday ?
Minimum is 16.

In auto mode, it will aim for that figure and push air through
In manual mode, its like having the old manual twist style where 16 is all 'cold' air, and maximum (I forget the value, its either 25 or 30) is all 'hot' air with no temprerature control done by the computer other than to move the air diverter flap in the heater matrix.
RandomlySet

Post by RandomlySet »

mrrichmond1995 wrote: Thu May 11, 2017 11:01 pm
Particulate Driver wrote:What exactly does it do please, Gervil?
When you hold the unlock key on the remote it rolls down all 4 windows and when you hold down the lock Button it rolls them up.

Very handy in summer for opening the windows to let the heat out
I find it funny that someone said this was pointless when I mentioned that I had the feature on all previous cars of the last 15 years (with one car actually going back to 2001)
Particulate Driver

Post by Particulate Driver »

Seems like a good way to get some fresh air into the car quickly.
Metalmickey

Post by Metalmickey »

Any photos as how to do or instructions with the module