Window Auto Closer Module

All Nissan Pulsar related discussions
Gervil Torpos

Post by Gervil Torpos »

hI every body.

anyone had try window closer module for Nissan Pulsar? I found this on aliexpress but the seller tell me that is not compatible with Pulsar 2015.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Auto-ac ... 79697.html

this model is fit for Qashqai but is the same connector that pulsar. Anyone had try something like that ?

Particulate Driver

Post by Particulate Driver »

What exactly does it do please, Gervil?
Deleted User 470

Post by Deleted User 470 »

Particulate Driver wrote:What exactly does it do please, Gervil?
When you hold the unlock key on the remote it rolls down all 4 windows and when you hold down the lock Button it rolls them up.

Very handy in summer for opening the windows to let the heat out
Deleted User 470

Post by Deleted User 470 »

Gervil Torpos wrote:hI every body.

anyone had try window closer module for Nissan Pulsar? I found this on aliexpress but the seller tell me that is not compatible with Pulsar 2015.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Auto-ac ... 79697.html

this model is fit for Qashqai but is the same connector that pulsar. Anyone had try something like that ?
For $36 I might just order one and see how it goes!

Then report back
Gervil Torpos

Post by Gervil Torpos »

mrrichmond1995 wrote:
When you hold the unlock key on the remote it rolls down all 4 windows and when you hold down the lock Button it rolls them up.

Yes his fit for this. In Reunion Island is very sought. But this equipement is not standard in our Pulsar.
Particulate Driver

Thanks Mr Richmond, I can see that would be useful for getting back in your car on a hot day. If you left them open, would they close when you locked the car?
kt53

Post by kt53 »

mrrichmond1995 wrote:

Does that mean that just pressing the unlock button simply unlocks the doors, and you have to hold it down to activate the windows? Otherwise I can see problems in many locations if it's chucking down with rain.
Particulate Driver

It's all very confusing. We got in the car yesterday and I immediately put the windows down, it was so hot. The automatic action would have come in handy then. I'm never sure whether to have air con on with auto, or on separately. I don't find the manual much help . Is the minimum temp you can set 16, as I couldn't set mine any lower than that when it was hot weather yesterday ?
kt53

Post by kt53 »

I seem to remember reading somewhere that the minimum you can set is 16.
Particulate Driver

That must be it then as mine won't go down further.