Brown rust looking spots

All Nissan Pulsar related discussions
Alun1957

Post by Alun1957 »

FWIW here's a thread on the Car Detailing subforum of an Irish forum I frequent that seems to be describing something similar

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthre ... 2057771868
Nissan Pulsar 1.2 DIG-T SVE

Madjack16

Post by Madjack16 »

Alun1957 wrote: โ†‘Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:33 pm
Madjack16 wrote: โ†‘Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:28 pm
Alun1957 wrote: โ†‘Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:40 pm I've heard about something like this before. It's possible that someone in your neighbourhood has been using an angle grinder or similar on metal and the sparks which are effectively small red hot metal particles have hit the paintwork and burnt into it. They don't have to have been working been very close as they're easily carried on the wind. From what I remember, they're pretty much impossible to remove without a respray.
Where i lived there was nothing, now live in a cul-de-sac and its still happening. They said that at first its going back tuesday again
Maybe where you're working then?
I work in a hospital defo nothing there. The fella today who took it tried to say the rust inside has been "blown in" is he kidding me ๐Ÿ˜’
zaphod

Post by zaphod »

I have the same problem 2015 Pulsar , Pearl white paint lots of rust coloured spots all over Roof, bonnet, tail gate etc. I assumed the paint has metal flecks in it to give it the pearlescent finish and it is the paint itself that is rusting . I will not buy another Spanish made Nissan .My Alloy wheels also Flaking 4 years old !