Buying a 1 year old 1.5dci Acenta on Monday

All Nissan Pulsar related discussions
todduncious

Post by todduncious »

Hello,

I took delivery of the car yesterday and we are very pleased. Much nicer than the JJ10 it replaces. Much smoother and quicker..amazing what shedding a few kgs can do for a cars performance. Got it with a full tank of diesel and an interior Gardex plus a nice bunch of flowers for my wife...a nice little touch.

I notice they don't come with a jack or wheel brace? I presume this is because the Continental 'box' in under the boot floor is to temporarily repair any puncture in situ without the need to remove the wheel until you limp to a tyre dealer?

Thanks again for all your advice. Perhaps we shall meet again elsewhere on the forum.

Regards.

Deleted User 667

Post by Deleted User 667 »

Yep, cars don't don't with spare wheel any more. Almost tripped up on this over the weekend when I had a nail in my tyre, but thankfully I was able to borrow my dads Juke one!

I would not use the gunk. Most places will scrap the tyre even if its repairable.

I have just bought a 'used' 16" space saver complete with tyre and universal jack from ebay, £90 delivered. Main dealers want around £300.