Replacement Tyres

All Nissan Pulsar related discussions
todduncious

Post by todduncious »

Hello,

My recently accquired 2016 1.5dci Accenta came with 11 400 miles and I think the front tyres are going to need replaced sooner rather than later. I have read on the forum that this is not unusual as the Continental new fits are quite soft. Just asking for advice on replacements. They are the 195/60 R16 alloys wheels. Should I go same again or opt for the likes of Michelin? Don't want anything too cheap and nasty...I've had enough of those in the past! ๐Ÿ˜€

Also, the standard fit seem a bit 'skinny' compared to the competition any mileage, (sorry ๐Ÿ™ƒ), in looking to replace them all with say 205 width?

Regards.

Deleted User 667

Post by Deleted User 667 »

On the QQ, I fitted Nexen SU1's. The Problem with the QQ was the profile of the 19" wheels was hard to find thus pushed up the cost so the Nexen's were a good comprise between cost vs grip. Overall I didn't have any problems and will probably use them again when the Conti's burn out on my Pulsar.

With 16" there should be a lot more option but still with giving the Nexen's a look at.
todduncious

Post by todduncious »

Thanks SplanK. I recall putting Roadstone tyres on my Mercedes 190 2.6 back in the day. They were a budget brand from Nexen I think, were't a fortune and lasted quite well. So worth a look indeed.

Regards.