Connect problems :(

All Nissan Pulsar related discussions
Izzy Cooper

Post by Izzy Cooper »

Hi guys.

I can't get my phone connected to my car for the Nissan connect. I have paired it for music and calls. But I want to use the app.

Also how do I know which version of connect I have tto buy a newer version of maps?

Thanks xx

nottmsteve

Post by nottmsteve »

Hi Izzy

You need to download and install the Nissan Connect App - either Android or Iphone. You then run that before turning on your bluetooth and it should connect !

Assuming your car is still under 3 years then just drop a line to CS at Nissan - gb@nissan-services.eu with your VIN number and they'll sort you out with new maps - FREE !!
2017 1.2 Pulsar Tekna
2017 1.2 Micra Acenta
Izzy Cooper

Post by Izzy Cooper »

I have the app already. But my car don't have the buttons in the set up to connect it.

I think Nissan sites are down cos I can't even log into the app even though i put the right detils8. Frustrated !!
nottmsteve

Post by nottmsteve »

Hmm...

Ok. You know you need to have your data switched on on your phone to use the App ?

Not sure what you mean by buttons. All you need is in the setup menu and the connection instructions are on the app
2017 1.2 Pulsar Tekna
2017 1.2 Micra Acenta
kt53

Post by kt53 »

It's possible that your phone isn't compatible. I think I saw a list of compatible handsets once but I can't remember where. Nissan Customer Service is certainly your best start point.
Izzy Cooper

Post by Izzy Cooper »

I've got it working now thanks boys :)

2nd question how do you got led for lights? How do remove the bulbs I want all my lights white not yellow ha x