12 Things That "Annoy" Me About The Pulsar

All Nissan Pulsar related discussions
nottmsteve

Post by nottmsteve »

What's this double tap you speak of? Have I missed something here?
2017 1.2 Pulsar Tekna
2017 1.2 Micra Acenta

Deleted User 667

Post by Deleted User 667 »

You can put your wipers in a special mode to park them in the middle of the screen. This is needed when lifting the wipers otherwise they will hit the bonnet rear lip and sctatch it.
I've been using it in this wather over night otherwise if they are in the lower position and freeze to the screen, then the heaters DONT defrost them as they are too low!

Double tapping the wind screen wiper upwards sets this mode and they stay put until you touch the wiper stalk again.
RandomlySet

Post by RandomlySet »

nottmsteve wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:51 pm What's this double tap you speak of? Have I missed something here?
Within 60seconds of switching off the ignition, double tap the wiper stalk upwards quiet quickly
nottmsteve

Post by nottmsteve »

RandomlySet wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:26 pm Within 60seconds of switching off the ignition, double tap the wiper stalk upwards quiet quickly
You don't have to switch off first. Only know this because I've just done it before I saw your post !
2017 1.2 Pulsar Tekna
2017 1.2 Micra Acenta
kt53

Post by kt53 »

nottmsteve wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:11 pm
RandomlySet wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:26 pm Within 60seconds of switching off the ignition, double tap the wiper stalk upwards quiet quickly
You don't have to switch off first. Only know this because I've just done it before I saw your post !
Correct. But if you have switched the engine off you must do the 'double tap' within 60 seconds or it won't work.
Finchburger

Post by Finchburger »

I can't understand why they are too low for the blower or at least put heating element at that part. We will never know now that they've ceased production. I would have loved a 4x4 Nismo type variant. Will have to hold out for a Nissan Nismo Leaf now.
2014 1.2 Dig-t Tekna
Steelmate reverse sensors
LED full beams
RandomlySet

Post by RandomlySet »

Dunno about a 4x4, but definately a Nismo version.

Would be cool to see a Nismo Micra. I was talking to the dealers about the Micra and they said sales aren't amazing. Personally (and they agreed), I think they should have renamed it. The way it looks etc is awesome and if they had a Nismo version, it could compete with Fiesta STs, Polo GTIs, Ibiza Cupras etc. However, people (particularly younger lads) will still see the name "Micra" and think of their grannies in the old shoebox models or the bubble cars :lol:

But let's be honest, Nissan's main focus is all around the SUV market these days.