What Colour Wheels?

All Nissan Pulsar related discussions
RandomlySet

Post by RandomlySet »

Morning all,

I'm thinking of changing the colour of the wheels on my car. I was thinking of going yellow.

I've tried to photoshop the wheels, but due to the black parts, the photoshop looks crap.

So, other than black or silver, what colour wheels would suit a red car? (white isn't an option either).

Post any examples you may have.

Cheers

BCH

Post by BCH »

What about the wheel trim you can get loads of colours available.
Deleted User 667

Post by Deleted User 667 »

Personally, unless you go with a wild colour scheme elsewhere to blend it in, a 'single bit' of wild colour doesn’t work.

I've been toying with the idea of getting mine done in a grey, towards the darker side. Although this is only a 'maintenance' type thing when the diamond cut gets tarnished (it happened on my Qashqai where the lacquer was damaged and it started to whiteworm/spidering underneath).
nottmsteve

Post by nottmsteve »

I've been thinking about the coloured wheel trim edgings. I think they look OK, but I've read so many bad reports as well as good reports.
2017 1.2 Pulsar Tekna
2017 1.2 Micra Acenta
Deleted User 667

Post by Deleted User 667 »

Alloygators I think they are called? They actually suggest not to install them on 'polished rims' as they can potentially encourage water ingress under the lacquer which results in white worm
Finchburger

Post by Finchburger »

I'm just going to get my standard 17's powder coated the regular silver once I put the winters on in Oct this year.
Personally I'd love a set of the Bold 17's but cost way too much.
2014 1.2 Dig-t Tekna
Steelmate reverse sensors
LED full beams