Scratch Removal

All Nissan Pulsar related discussions
YORKIE

Post by YORKIE »

Hi, Annoyingly I have discovered a couple of scratches on my Pulsar Tekna, I must have had a bit of grit on the sponge when cleaning it.Looking on line I see there are a number of scratch removal products including Megulars,Auto Glym,T Cut etc. ,and even toothpaste, has anyone got any recommendations?. Also would I have to do the whole panel i.e. the bonnet for it to blend in, or can I get away with just doing the small area affected.

nottmsteve

Post by nottmsteve »

Just done a couple of scratches on mine, and one the wife's Micra with Turtle Wax Colour Magic. Just did the affected bits and it blended well enough. So well that I can't even see where it was.
2017 1.2 Pulsar Tekna
2017 1.2 Micra Acenta
nottmsteve

Post by nottmsteve »

Oh, and got it from Amazon - Mainly because it was around the same price as Halfords, and as I've got Prime I couldn't be a*sed to go to the shops !

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B06Y6MDFJZ/ ... 41_TE_dp_1
2017 1.2 Pulsar Tekna
2017 1.2 Micra Acenta
fujikun

Post by fujikun »

just one thing, these days nissan doesnt put much depth of paint on, dont ever use t cut as youll take off paint through to primer, i had a white juke with black rubber marks on it from a ballard, and i discovered this . the panel wasnt dented, but theres not much paint on new cars. apparently most manufacturers are the same now.