Great customer service - not.

All Nissan Pulsar related discussions
kt53

Post by kt53 »

I e-mailed Nissan Customer Service to find out when the next update for the sat nav will be available. I quoted from their own website the statement that it is updated annually and said that the current map is nearly 2 years out of date. The website used to give info about when the road data was collected although that no longer seems to be the case.

Their response "We cannot advise exactly when the next update will be available as the navigation software is provided by HERE, a third party company.

Please contact them using the link below for further information."

There are two issues as far as I'm concerned. Firstly I purchased from Nissan, not from a third party, and Nissan should be the ones to chase it up, not individual customers. Secondly, the link they provide has Nissan Customer Services e-mail as the contact point.

fujikun

Post by fujikun »

seems its the same old story everywhere these days, everyone (company) wants your money but after they get it service is always crap.
kt53

Post by kt53 »

I've posted a new thread with details of the latest version of the map. As it is already being distributed there is absolutely no excuse for Nissan Customer Services not to know.

Actually the answer is pretty obvious - it's now French owned so is probably operating to their standards of customer service! :D