Removing radio front panel ?

All Nissan Pulsar related discussions
syneman

Post by syneman »

I am planning at attempt to remove the radio from my 2015 Pulsar , but wondering how to remove the plastic panel ? I think it’s secured by clips , but if someone knows, please let me know the basic steps .
Thanks

stiyo

Post by stiyo »

There is a screw behind the hazard button. You need a plus philips screw. Then yank/pull to your direction the bottom parts of the "floating" plastic panel.
Last edited by stiyo on Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stiyo

Post by stiyo »

stiyo

Post by stiyo »

Correction: there are 2 screws. But before you reach this screws, you need to remove the cover. Use a flat screwdriver to do it.
syneman

Post by syneman »

Thanks very much !
syneman

Post by syneman »

Got it off thanks :)
NathanLeonardo

Post by NathanLeonardo »

I need to remove my panel since theres a rattle around the area where the hazard button is. Just behind that hazard button there seems to be a small rectangular panel that I can open try to open with a flathead, is that where i need to start to get the radio panel off?

Thanks
stiyo

Post by stiyo »

NathanLeonardo wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:11 pm I need to remove my panel since theres a rattle around the area where the hazard button is. Just behind that hazard button there seems to be a small rectangular panel that I can open try to open with a flathead, is that where i need to start to get the radio panel off?

Thanks
Yes, when you removed this, there are 2 screws, remove them...then pull the bottom parts to fully detached this panel.
I've had the rattle too, applied some rubber seal for windows helps to eliminate it.
NathanLeonardo

Post by NathanLeonardo »

Awesome thank you!
Got it off and fixed the rattle!
So scary trying to pull the panel off since you have to put a bit of force to it
NathanLeonardo

Post by NathanLeonardo »

Did you put a new radio into your pulsar then?