Last warranty service

All Nissan Pulsar related discussions
gezt

Post by gezt »

Well cars gone in for final warranty service and have a micra courtesy car 18 plate. Glad we didn't buy one of those.
Garage also said that the Note is not being made anymore, didn't know that.
Hopeful any updates will be done if needed but doubtful I will get map update.
Warranty runs out in may but was serviced in February when we bought it so the 12 month rule had to apply.
Let's hope they do a good job.
Pity I cant copy the map from this car.

nottmsteve

Post by nottmsteve »

Took mine into Bristol St on Monday for it's second service. No recalls or anything and they updated the satnav without me even asking. Not sure but I think there may have been a software update as I'm sure I've spotted an additional, small stop/start icon in the middle of the screen apart from the big one that's normally there.
2017 1.2 Pulsar Tekna
2017 1.2 Micra Acenta
gezt

Post by gezt »

Well all done, at least they didn't warn me about brake wear, last 2 times it was in I had 50 percent brake wear then 5 weeks later 70 percent, that's when they had a row over trying it on.
Offered me a service plan claiming it's cheaper, did the math and its actually 20quid dearer, it does say parts and labour would be discounted and not would be cheaper.
What's the general opinion about the service plan, Halfords prices are 404 for the 2 services.
kt53

Post by kt53 »

nottmsteve wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:50 pm Took mine into Bristol St on Monday for it's second service. No recalls or anything and they updated the satnav without me even asking. Not sure but I think there may have been a software update as I'm sure I've spotted an additional, small stop/start icon in the middle of the screen apart from the big one that's normally there.
Steve, can you check for the version of the satnav please. It is on the SD card. If it's more recent than Version 3 3 I'm gonna be into my dealership to get it.
nottmsteve

Post by nottmsteve »

kt53 wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:49 pm
nottmsteve wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:50 pm Took mine into Bristol St on Monday for it's second service. No recalls or anything and they updated the satnav without me even asking. Not sure but I think there may have been a software update as I'm sure I've spotted an additional, small stop/start icon in the middle of the screen apart from the big one that's normally there.
Steve, can you check for the version of the satnav please. It is on the SD card. If it's more recent than Version 3 3 I'm gonna be into my dealership to get it.

Sorry it's taken so long for a reply - only just spotted the post. It says V3 but then again, so did the last one. It also says it's only for MapCare program.

If it's worked, there should be an image of the card below : -

IMG_20190308_101926.jpg

2017 1.2 Pulsar Tekna
2017 1.2 Micra Acenta
Swe

Post by Swe »

This card 25983 has the same mapdata as card 25986, both cards has data collected before may 2017!! Card 25986 includes softwares and map data. 25983 has only map data. New card is expected in april( with res.) with data collected in spring 2018.