Wedding Intro Video - Feedback Required

The place to discuss everything else...
RandomlySet

Post by RandomlySet »

Evening all...

I am currently working on a few bits of video ready for our USA '18 Wedding Adventure later this year. I'm hoping to upload a few videos whilst out there, and want to have a short introduction to each video, using clips from past holidays to the States.

The idea with the intro is to make it a bit "home movie" looking. I'll also be adding some text, either with a handwritten font, or my own actual handwriting.

I think the music will be staying, although I have asked a friend to make me a jingle, so that could change.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OWDEsJwkg0

Izzy Cooper

Post by Izzy Cooper »

Is the bride arriving in a pulsar??
RandomlySet

Post by RandomlySet »

haha, no.....

Although, we are hiring a Nissan for the driving part of our trip - a Nissan Maxima
RandomlySet

Post by RandomlySet »

This evening I added text....

I like the font, and I like the animations of the locations below the main title, however, I'm not sure if I like the way the main title pops in.... The original version I did it literally just appeared, but SWMBO said to have it fade in (I also added some gaussian blur to it)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt8xc_vvA1c
Rivendell63

Post by Rivendell63 »

Looking forward to the end result. We had a Nissan pathfinder for our last adventure in the states, covering 5K+ miles in 23 days ... epic trip and a bloody HUGE vehicle. Parked it next to a Juke and realised that maybe we cold have put it in the boot. This year I think we have Ford Escape for a similar adventure
RandomlySet

Post by RandomlySet »

Back in 2014, we hired a Mustang convertible. It was November and went for 3 weeks (for both our 30ths). Went to NYC then flew to Vegas, spent Mon-Fri there, picked up the 'stang and drove to the Canyon. Then went and stayed with some people we know in Gilbert, AZ (just outside Phoenix) for the weekend and then drove back to Vegas for another week :D