Moved on....

The place to discuss everything else..
SplanK

Moved on....

Post by SplanK » Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:03 pm

Well, yesterday I traded in my Pulsar 1.6 DIG-T for a Renault Megane RS300!

This marks the first time I have ever owned a car make other than Nissan, and what a car to move to! A true hot hatch with impressive performance both straight line and cornering ability! That and the exhaust note and pops/bangs on over run has put a massive smile on my face. The wife on the other hand, not so much! :lol:

The Pulsar gave me good service over the 3 years I had it and had just completed a family trip to Minehead from Lancashire without missing a beat, but I had to move on. It wasn't enough for my inner boy racer. I was mostly forced into the Pulsar due to issues with the 2014 Qashqai that, to me was a complete lemon. It appears I was right to get rid as checking on its MOT status, it sees to have had a rough few years and has only done ~10,000 miles since so something isn't right with it!

It was a bit of a mad weekend as I only pulled the trigger on the swap on Friday just gone, researching the few RS300's that were available and managing to convince the dealership to push through the entire process into a few hours on a bank holiday Monday so I could drove the 100 miles back home same day with no return!

car2.jpg

2019 Renault Megane RS300
2012 Micra Acenta 1.2 DIG-S