My 2015 Nissan Pulsar (#Projectpulsar)

Post pictures of your Nissan Pulsar here
danielk

Post by danielk »

Would the ecu chip that u have insteaded cause the dpf to act up?

Deleted User 470

Post by Deleted User 470 »

danielk wrote:Would the ecu chip that u have insteaded cause the dpf to act up?
Very unlikely as its been tested before being out into production
Particulate Driver

Post by Particulate Driver »

Why don't Nissan get this dpf issue sorted, it seems such a small thing for the manufacturer to do.
Deleted User 470

Particulate Driver wrote:Why don't Nissan get this dpf issue sorted, it seems such a small thing for the manufacturer to do.
Exactly what I think!
Deleted User 470

So the car has had some rather big upgrades since the last update!

But before we get onto my pulsar I have an update on my boyfriends car!
He decided to purchase a new car, he was on a budget but managed to get a 2008 Seat Leon FR 2.0 Diesel with only 78,000 miles for under £4,500!
ImageIMG_20170513_202941_zpsgzq9zoom by HRichmondPhotography, on Flickr

Its lovely to drive and very quick when you put your foot down!
One of the first mods we did to it was install his double din radio as well as do a full LED conversion.
ImageIMG_20170520_190613_zpsdmc3hvbx by HRichmondPhotography, on Flickr

But enough of the seat and onto the pulsar!

After a few weeks of waiting my braided brake lines finally arrived!
ImageIMG_20170513_120237_zpsyg0n3dme by HRichmondPhotography, on Flickr

I decided to go for red braided lines to make them stand out a bit from normal brake lines.

Last sunday was a mad car servicing day, I managed to service mine and my parents car as well as fit my braided brake lines.
Whilst underneath the car I found some rather large scrape marks from where the car has scraped from being lowered!
I will have to keep an eye on these as I dont want them to rust too much!
ImageIMG_20170514_115408_zpssxeydmds by HRichmondPhotography, on Flickr

After having a friend help me bleed the air out of the new lines it was time for a test drive!
The new braided lines have transformed the way the car drives and really restores confidence in the car!
They look good too!
ImageIMG_20170514_173105_zpskkagcrey by HRichmondPhotography, on Flickr

I am going to France at the end of the week for a family holiday so the pulsar is getting another long road trip to the south of France and back!
I decided to install a rear cigarette lighter socket into the back of the arm rest console for back seat passengers that might want to charge there phones!
ImageIMG_20170521_153421_zpss7edprvz by HRichmondPhotography, on Flickr

I will replace the lighter socket with a built in USB charger socket like one of these, I have one of these in my passenger foot well too!
Image81VHC-nAZGL._SL1500__zpsrimvlbuy by HRichmondPhotography, on Flickr

After two years of owning the car I decided to give the seats and carpets a carpet clean using the other half's Bissell. The water that came out was very manky and brown so a clean was very much overdue!
ImageIMG_20170521_180944_zps6e9txwcz by HRichmondPhotography, on Flickr

That's pretty much it for updates! I will be sure to take lots of pictures of the pulsar in France and maybe even a cheeky trip over to Italy for some lovely Gelato!
Last edited by Deleted User 470 on Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ronnieronson

Post by Ronnieronson »

:D good work as always dude :-)

Enjoy the trip to France :-)
Deleted User 470

Ronnieronson wrote::D good work as always dude :-)

Enjoy the trip to France :-)
Thanks man! How is the new seat now?
Ronnieronson

Post by Ronnieronson »

It's

IMG_9761.JPG

:D :D :D
atallon

Post by atallon »

Wondering do you have any quick tips for sending a cable from the glovebox to the centre armrest compartment? Is it simple enough?
Deleted User 470

atallon wrote:Wondering do you have any quick tips for sending a cable from the glovebox to the centre armrest compartment? Is it simple enough?
The best thing you can do is drill a hole in the back of the glovebox and then run the cable up the center console and into the centre armrest compartment