Letter from Nissan dealership

All Nissan Pulsar related discussions
kt53

Post by kt53 »

Has anybody received a letter from their dealership asking if they are interested in trading in their low mileage Pulsar? I spoke to them yesterday and they were prepared to offer high trade in and special offer on purchase of another vehicle. Ironically they say there is high demand at present. Somebody should have tried marketing harder before they discontinued.
I'm not in the market to sell.

fujikun

Post by fujikun »

their only trying to sell you a new car as sales are down, only go if you are thinking of buying another Nissan, most dealers at present have loads of unsold cars and they are trying to sell before the plate change. all manufacturers sales are down at present.
kt53

Post by kt53 »

A bit late for the plate change, that was 1st of March. That said, our local dealership probably doesn't realise that!
fujikun

Post by fujikun »

I thought it was 31st, I still have nt seen one on the road yet.
kt53

Post by kt53 »

I've only seen a couple. Far fewer than when most new registrations come out.
CLUNK

Post by CLUNK »

I haven't received anything myself no. It's interesting that they're wanting to buy Pulsars back off people now though
kt53

Post by kt53 »

I've actually had the same letter again, about 2 weeks ago. I'm still hanging on to it. If I get a 3rd I might investigate how much / little they would give for it.