A/C & heater controls

Faults and Technical chat for the Nissan Pulsar
Gilly

Post by Gilly »

Hi Guys new to the forum but need some advice.
I have a 2015 1.2 Tekna pulsar.
I had a fault with the battery which was changed. I'm not sure if this is related but after that the heater will not change blower direction and the temp does not change.
I have checked the usual culprits like fuses relays etc with no fault found.
Before I get into the main components I thought I would ask to see if anybody else had this problem.
Thanks in advance
Andy

Swe

Post by Swe »

After battery replacement the computer must be programmed, is this done??
Gilly

Post by Gilly »

No!
Is this something which I can do or does it need to go to a dealer?
Swe

Post by Swe »

You need programming tools, should recommend you to do it at a Nissan workshop and get help if acc problems remains after programming.
Gilly

Post by Gilly »

Thanks for the help.
stiyo

Post by stiyo »

Last time when i change myself the battery, i don't need any programming tools. After the new battery is installed, i can start the car right up without the need to set anything up. I just lost the logs of CO2 saving, average fuel and lowest fuel consommation but not an important things.

If the programming tools is the OBD reader, then yes, you just need to clear the fault up since you've said there was a fault. Did the fault was mentioned somewhere?
Aturner94

Post by Aturner94 »

I have this exact problem ! Same thing happened to me the battery died and had to jump it and had a new one put in. The mechanic seems to think it's the fan box.any further information what happened with yours ?