Changing DRL / fogs to LED

All Nissan Pulsar related discussions
syneman

Post by syneman »

I am interested in changing my DRL / fog lights to LED. I am wondering if any h11 led wil fit or the entire light socket needs to be changed too , like the Osram or Philips LED kits. Any experience would be great . These factory ones are just to yellow and not strong enough.

icy50

Post by icy50 »

I'm also look for similar options to change my DRL/fog lights, wondering if have to change the complete lamp or is it possible to replace the existing yellow bulbs?
syneman

Post by syneman »

I think you just need to change the bulb. I just ordered some LED h11 that are not bulky and don’t need that big fan on the back. I think it’s possible to access the bulbs by rotating the wheel onwards and removing a few screws around the wheel area and then pull the flap to look in. I saw some have done it on the Quasquai , so hopefully it might be possible without taking the entire bottom plastic panel off. I’m going to try it soon. I looked in the Pulsar manual and the instructions are really vague to change the DLR.
syneman

Post by syneman »

Is it like this ?
XtremeBuller

Post by XtremeBuller »

Hello.

Did you manage to replace those DLR front fog lights ?

Bulb you have to use is h11 711

Best way order one after market
syneman

Post by syneman »

I haven't done it yet because I still am confused about which bulb to buy,
XtremeBuller

Post by XtremeBuller »

I'm going to try H11 711

I will go today to Nissan garage and double ask them for advise and I can confirm to you ok ?
syneman

Post by syneman »

That would be great..Thanks :)
XtremeBuller

Post by XtremeBuller »

Went to friend garage we have unscrewed 2 small screws under front bumper to get access to front fog lights bulbs are h11 it's a 100% I have picture on my mobile phone I don't know how to upload

So you will need h11 2x bulbs led but they needs to be error free make sure you buy error free
Deleted User 1060

Post by Deleted User 1060 »

Upgraded my DRL's to LED. the difference is plain to see 10x brighter. Replacement bought of Amazon minor adjustment is all that is required (chop off one locating tag) they're plastic so just need a pair of cutters.

OEM
With LED