Just ordered

New to the Nissan Pulsar Forums? Introduce yourself here
Silversurfer21

Post by Silversurfer21 »

Hi to everyone on the forum. We ordered a Pulsar Tekna 1.5 dCi yesterday. It's in Bronze and will be with us in a week or so. This will be our fourth Nissan having previously owned an X-trail, Juke Nismo and J11 Qashqai. The Qashqai is a great car and had it two years but it is now feeling a bit large for the two of us as we enter our 7th decade of life, and especially round the narrow country lanes of Exmoor and the Somerset borders where we live.
As with all our Nissan cars this has been ordered from Wellington Motors who have given us a superb deal on a PCP with a 3k deposit contribution from Nissan and a host of extras included such as the protection pack, entry guards and paint protection.
I am looking forward to contributing to, and learning from, the forum.
1.5 dCi Tekna in Bronze

krsmith28p

Post by krsmith28p »

Also have one on order for next week, leased. Hoping for adventure of a positive kind...
Liam

Post by Liam »

Don't worry, you will love it

Received mine a week ago on a lease deal, very smooth drive...
Brownie4583

Post by Brownie4583 »

I have just got a Nissan Pulsar Acenta 1.2 Turbo automatic 2015 reg 9 months old.
The car is absolutely fantastic 10/10,quiet,smooth,quick,loads of features,keyless entry,cruise control,bluetooth,climate control,esp,eco etc etc.
You will love it i'm sure.
Brownie4583

Post by Brownie4583 »

How are you finding it?
Silversurfer21

Post by Silversurfer21 »

Brownie4583 wrote:How are you finding it?
Sorry for the delay. Very pleased with the car. Now done 800 miles and average mpg is 57-58.
The car is comfortable and better rear passenger space than our Qasqhai had, the boot is also large and useable. The stop start works all the time, something the QQ could never manage.

I have ordered a set of Osram Ledfog 101 LED DRL-Fog lights and fixing kit and will be getting these fitted to replace the existing fog lights as I was disappointed to find no Led drl''s on the Pulsar. :)
1.5 dCi Tekna in Bronze