Chrome exhaust pipe finisher?

New to the Nissan Pulsar Forums? Introduce yourself here
RPJ

Post by RPJ »

Hello all,

My previous two Nissan's had a chrome exhaust pipe finisher which I liked. I was thinking of treating myself to one for my Pulsar and would rather avoid having to pay a fortune. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions as to where I could get a reasonably priced finisher from?

Many thanks

Calverz

Post by Calverz »

I asked this already and so far nobody knows! For the one that's fitted on the DIG-T 190, I got quoted around £90 ish from Nissan Dealer.
RPJ

Post by RPJ »

Thanks Calverz. I did some research and looked at the likes of eBay and Amazon but had doubts around quality and fit, as most were uniform in size and I couldn't get any confirmation as to how suited they would be to the Pulsar. I finally decided to visit my local Nissan dealer and bought one through them. It was more than the others I had looked at but it was cheaper than I had expected. The Nissan supplied finisher cost me £48.60 including vat, although the parts guy did give me a 10% discount for some reason which was kind. I fitted it myself in about ten minutes. The instructions weren't great just drawings with arrows - no words! But as long as you have the correct size allen key it's pretty straight forward to attach.