How To Guide - LED Footwell Lights

Faults and Technical chat for the Nissan Pulsar
Deleted User 470

Post by Deleted User 470 »

bhavinpatel95 wrote:
mrrichmond1995 wrote:
bhavinpatel95 wrote:Looking good! Will have to look into this in the summer! Might need a hand lol so I'll be in touch :D
No worries
You local to Essex?
No way near! I live in South London haha

Willing to make the trek for some help though! Much needed mod.

Struggling to keep up with exams and what not. Uni is a killer.
No worries man let me know when you want it done.

Ronnieronson

Post by Ronnieronson »

Brilliant guide :)
Deleted User 470

Ronnieronson wrote:Brilliant guide :)

Thanks mate!
Ronnieronson

Post by Ronnieronson »

Don't want to give the game away, but this partially confirms something I read over on the juke forums about "transit" fuses, hidden away in the dash.... I shall be investigating soon ;-)
Deleted User 470

Ronnieronson wrote:Don't want to give the game away, but this partially confirms something I read over on the juke forums about "transit" fuses, hidden away in the dash.... I shall be investigating soon ;-)
You have lost me mate....
Ronnieronson

Post by Ronnieronson »

mrrichmond1995 wrote:
Ronnieronson wrote:Don't want to give the game away, but this partially confirms something I read over on the juke forums about "transit" fuses, hidden away in the dash.... I shall be investigating soon ;-)
You have lost me mate....
With any luck I'll get a chance to check this out tomorrow, and all will be revealed ;-)
ernesto

Post by ernesto »

Unfortunately all of the images are broken, its impossible to follow the guide without them. Does anyone have an alternative ? Or better still is the OP on here who can fix the links?
Cheers!
Deleted User 470

ernesto wrote:Unfortunately all of the images are broken, its impossible to follow the guide without them. Does anyone have an alternative ? Or better still is the OP on here who can fix the links?
Cheers!
working on getting them working now mate
Photobucket want £499 to make my pictures available on 3rd party websites
Deleted User 470

Pictures have been updated as Photobucket are arseholes
ernesto

Post by ernesto »

Thanks for fixing the images, you're a champion! Photobucket are insane to try and charge that much (or anything) for the hosting.

Since you seem to be an expert with the wiring I might just ask you another question. Do you know which wire I can use for an ignition switched power wire in the drivers side kick panel. There are a lot of wires, so some of them are bound to be suitable but it's hard to know where to start.