Nissan Pulsar Pictures

Post pictures of your Nissan Pulsar here
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Here are the first official pictures of the new Nissan Pulsar. :D

Combining bold design, technical innovations and interior space, the new Pulsar brings a new dimension to the C-segment, offering all the familiar Nissan qualities in a stylish new package.

Instantly recognisable thanks to its trademark Nissan V-motion grille and boomerang-shaped lighting signature with bold and energetic curves on the body side, the Pulsar was designed and engineered for Europe and will be built at Nissan's Barcelona production facility.

Nissan Pulsar (9).jpg

Nissan Pulsar (8).jpg

Nissan Pulsar (7).jpg

Nissan Pulsar (6).jpg

Nissan Pulsar (5).jpg

Nissan Pulsar (4).jpg

Nissan Pulsar (3).jpg

Nissan Pulsar (2).jpg

Nissan Pulsar (1).jpg

A Bells

Post by A Bells »

This looks great! A baby QashQai is just what we were looking for!
paulnicholson1975

Post by paulnicholson1975 »

Hi All
I'm living in Ireland and bought a 2015pulsao N-Tec dci
Imported in from England last Monday,Everything was going fine until Thursday the doors will now only unlock by pushing the unlock button on the smart key and when I try start the car I'm getting invalid key message,the only way it clears and starts is if I touch the fob on the start/stop button.same with both keys.has anyone else had this problem,I'm hopeing it's only the batteries in each fob running low.
nottmsteve

Post by nottmsteve »

Sounds like the battery in the keys to me, but odd that both would fail at the same time. The method you're using to start is exactly what Nissan recommend when the key is failing.
paulnicholson1975 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:55 am Hi All
I'm living in Ireland and bought a 2015pulsao N-Tec dci
Imported in from England last Monday,Everything was going fine until Thursday the doors will now only unlock by pushing the unlock button on the smart key and when I try start the car I'm getting invalid key message,the only way it clears and starts is if I touch the fob on the start/stop button.same with both keys.has anyone else had this problem,I'm hopeing it's only the batteries in each fob running low.
2017 1.2 Pulsar Tekna
2017 1.2 Micra Acenta