Automatic gearbox problem

Faults and Technical chat for the Nissan Pulsar
Uncled

Post by Uncled »

I've got a 1.2 N-Tec Xtronic, and I have problems pulling away when the car is cold. If I stop after about half a mile, then try to pull away the car seems like it is stalling, and won't pull away properly. It doesn't stall, and after that it's fine. Also seems a bit like car problems when an engine is cold, but it doesn't happen immediately, only after about 1/2 mile. Any ideas gratefully received.

Moh

Post by Moh »

I have the same problem sent the car for checks and been told the gearbox Will be replaced and have pill consumption too and I'm running oil test to see what to do only troubles with nissan pulsar it seems
Bankvole

Post by Bankvole »

I've got gearbox problems with my 2015 1.2 auto, I took it into my Nissan dealer on Tuesday with what I thought was a misfire when the engine warmed up but after investigation it turned out to be the CVT gearbox knackered. Luckily I bought an extended warranty and the the cost is covered by it. Just got to wait for the dealer to let me know when it's in stock, fingers crossed that it won't be too long..