Some scrote smashed my window!

The place to discuss everything else...
kt53

Post by kt53 »

Just wanted to vent. A very nice lady knocked our door at about 8 this morning to let us know that somebody had smashed the rear window of the Pulsar. Have to give them full marks for determination - they had used a food recycling box, thankfully empty, and that was in many pieces, so it wasn't just kids chucking things and running off, it was a determined and extended attack.
Add to that, with the Bank Holiday, I can't get it fixed until Thursday. Just as the icing to the cake, a relative who lives 350 miles away died on Friday, and as next of kin I need to be involved in the funeral arrangements.

Deleted User 470

Post by Deleted User 470 »

kt53 wrote:Just wanted to vent. A very nice lady knocked our door at about 8 this morning to let us know that somebody had smashed the rear window of the Pulsar. Have to give them full marks for determination - they had used a food recycling box, thankfully empty, and that was in many pieces, so it wasn't just kids chucking things and running off, it was a determined and extended attack.
Add to that, with the Bank Holiday, I can't get it fixed until Thursday. Just as the icing to the cake, a relative who lives 350 miles away died on Friday, and as next of kin I need to be involved in the funeral arrangements.
Jesus mate! Not what you need!

Hope you get it all sorted!

My condolences
kt53

Post by kt53 »

Thanks for that. Just listened to Man U beating Chelsea so the day has ended on a good note! :-)