please help.... anyone

Problems using the forum - post here. Not Car Related.
liambrett20

Post by liambrett20 »

I have a 64 plate pulsar 1.5 Tekna diesel and lately my connect system keeps going off and coming back on all the time. Even when I'm stationary with the engine running it does it. Very frustrating as I have no audio, satnav, Bluetooth, aux or anything :x
I've tried pulling and re-inserting fuses and nothing is working. Has anyone had this problem?. If so can you help?

Steve95

Post by Steve95 »

Does your connect system have a recall due? Check your software. Hold the setup button then twist the enter knob left then right fairly quickly and you will see a list of options you want to check software version, if you have D205 or D300 then you need an update, call your local dealer to book in for recall, if it's D302 then it's not due an update and will need further investigation. It's covered by warentee
liambrett20

Post by liambrett20 »

That's what it was, software update. Its fixed now.
thank you for your help
JM28

Post by JM28 »

Hi guys has anyone have a problem with slope? Cause today i did, i was on a slope going to a parking lot, took my ticket and was ready to go. But then i'm realeasing my clutch slowly and pressing the gas suddenly my car shut off. It happend many times. It feels like the car can't take it. Has anyone had a problem with this? What am i doing wrong?