Nissan connect

Problems using the forum - post here. Not Car Related.
stuart

Post by stuart »

can anybody tell me if the only apps that you are able to use are Google, Trip advisor and sports.
Surly you should be able to use all of the app that you have on you registered IPhone.

Deleted User 470

Post by Deleted User 470 »

stuart wrote:can anybody tell me if the only apps that you are able to use are Google, Trip advisor and sports.
Surly you should be able to use all of the app that you have on you registered IPhone.
Sadly not Stuart, those are the only ones you can use with nissan connect.
Craig H

Post by Craig H »

Hi could anyone help me with setting up nissan conect on my pulsar 1.5 2016 when i try set it up it doesnt seem to give me the option for pulsar but it gives you option for nissan leaf etc but not for pulsar .
Finchburger

Post by Finchburger »

I gave up after trying one weekend. Useless after it leaves the factory. I'll buy an android screen and get that fitted instead once Mr Richmond shows us his and lets us all know what was involved 😉😉
I may end up sticking it in my Vivaro afterwards.
2014 1.2 Dig-t Tekna
Steelmate reverse sensors
LED full beams
sonja89

Post by sonja89 »

Nissan Connect is terrible. I've had the car a year almost and its still not properly connected. I personally don't see the point in it. I went to the garage where I purchased the car and even they couldn't help.
2016 1.5 DCI Tekna
18" Alloys (Maybe a Mistake)