soon to be a new owner

New to the Nissan Pulsar Forums? Introduce yourself here
ucoc express

Post by ucoc express »

hi i have placed an order for a 1.2 dig-t acenta 5dr xtronic,hope to get early dec.i am trading in an skoda octavia 1.8tsi dsg, i would be greatfull for any information/experience about this type gearbox as i have only used an old one many years ago.

Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

They used to feel a little weird to drive but the new Nissan ones are smooth and work quite well.

I've only really tested it in the Juke before but I believe it's in the Qashqai too.

Welcome to the forums, please keep us updated on your delivery!

What colour have you went for? Any options etc.?
ucoc express

Post by ucoc express »

Hi Rob
I have selected Force Red,with rear parking sensors,I did not want to go for all the hi-tec bits as I have found on the Skoda I do not use all of them.
When I have the car I will let you all know how it compare.
BILL
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

That's good, I've liked the look of the force red pictures I've seen so far although I've not saw one in red in real life yet.

Looking forward to hearing how it compares.
147hotshot

Post by 147hotshot »

Hello Bill and welcome to the forums, would love to hear your thoughts once you collect :)
ucoc express

Post by ucoc express »

Hi
I have picked up my car today,very impressed have only driven it about 15 miles so cannot give much roadtest,will give more information next week as i am away to Belgium for a few days[may have some beer].
Most impressed with the service from my local Nissan dealer here in Northampton.
PS How can i send photos as the file is to big.