Will I be able to sell a 2018 Nissan pulsar in 2025??

All Nissan Pulsar related discussions
bruno1980

Post by bruno1980 »

Hi everyone, I'm literally just about to buy a Nissan Pulsar 2018 1.2 N-connecta with only 17,000 miles.
It seems like a good car, and a good price - but since it's been discontinued in 2018 I'm quite worried that I won't be able to sell it in 3 years time... what do you guys think?
I hardly see any Pulsars around me, it seems like a very rare car and I don't know how desirable it will be.
It's been 10 years since I owned a car ...I'm almost a newbie really! Thanks in advance for you advice

kt53

Post by kt53 »

The Pulsar isn't common as it was only produced for about 5 years. The engine is Renault as I suspect is most of the running gear. I don't see why you wouldn't be able to sell it, just don't expect it to have any great value. They are nice cars, with far more space for rear seat passengers than most cars of their size.
janjim3

Post by janjim3 »

Get either the R.A.C. or the A.A. to carry out compression checks on the four cylinders BEFORE you make a decision the 1.2 engine is notorious for oil leaks and engine seizures as I found out when I drove to Spain. Coincidently, the engine seized just outside Barcelona where the bloody thing was made. :evil: