Key system fault and other warnings at the same time

All Nissan Pulsar related discussions
AlekM

Post by AlekM »

Hello everyone. I have a Nissan Pulsar for 4 months (1.5 dci Acenta NC 2018) with 18000 km. I have a constant problem with the vehicle, a photo of the display attached (key system faild, warning for abs, esp, tire pressure, start stop does not work, the engine runs unevenly, the steering wheel turns too easily, the vehicle cannot be driven).
All this has happened to me 6-7 times since October 2020, and it happens more often.
The warnings disappear and come back again.
Nissan service has not been able to solve this problem several times. Did any of you have a similar problem and how did you solve it? The vehicle was under warranty for another year and the "hydro block" was changed, but the mentioned problems were not solved. Thank you all in advance for any answers and help.

pulsar 27.01.2021.jpg

Metalmickey

Post by Metalmickey »

Hello, it could be a duff battery.
There has been a bad batch of batteries which Nissan replaced free of charge
AlekM

Post by AlekM »

The battery has been checked and it is OK. The vehicle is in service again (for two days now) and I still don't have any new information. All this seems to me to be a factory error that Nissan service does not know how to solve and does not want to admit. Nissan Importer is not reporting anything on this issue, for now.
kris9177

Post by kris9177 »

I am having the same issues at present my dealership are saying the wiring harness is corroded and needs to be replaced at cost of £1,900. Currently have a claim in with Nissan CC as i believe this to be an inherent fault due the relatively you g age of my pulsar 2015)
AlekM

Post by AlekM »

AlekM wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:15 pm ... Nissan Importer is not reporting anything on this issue, for now.
The Nissan dealer has not repaired my vehicle for a very long time (over 45 days), in long and very poor communication I received information that there is probably a problem in the parts of the electrical installation that need to be replaced.
After all (with the engagement of a lawyer), I returned the defective vehicle to the seller (the money was returned to me).
Later, I unofficially found out that Pulsar was "repaired" after 5 months of service.